2010年12月15日星期三

it would be replica IWC Ingeniuer Chronograph AMG watch quite nice

The ocean is just a brutal environment. It just trashes everything. So this next stage in the row, were keeping it . Im not going to change so much. Ill be concentrating more on the physical training this time around. My weight has tended to yo-yo terribly. Ive tended to lose 30 pounds on the crossing and then regain it all, and it would be replica IWC Ingeniuer Chronograph AMG watch quite nice not to put my body through that again this time around. But coming back to the boat. Were having to keep the boat preparations very because here in Tarawa, there just is nothing. I mean, there is not the West Marine Superstore that we can pop into and restock on everything.

ll be meeting up with him again in Copenhagen. Thats early December. Im an ambassador for the United Nations Environment Program, and weve also been working with Al Gores Climate Project, and so were going to be traveling with him to replica IWC Portuguese Quartz Chronograph watch Copenhagen. Im really excited about that.I think there are a lot of parallels between whats happened in my life and what needs to happen collectively on the environment--metaphors like course correction. You could say that 50 years ago or 200 years ago, with the Industrial Revolution,

My book about the Atlantic row is coming out next month, so my book tour--were hitting, I think seven U.S. cities. over the course of a couple of weeks for book signings and readings, so thats very exciting. And the books called Rowing the Atlantic: replica IWC Aquatimer Automatic Chronograph watch Lessons Learned on the Open Ocean. Its all about my life transformation from office worker to ocean rower. Its not really about rowing--that would not be very interesting. And then my focus after that will be Copenhagen, the climate change conference because thats what this stage of my row has been all about—