2010年12月15日星期三

So thats challenging physically and replica IWC Portuguese Automatic watch psychologically

You can see I get into this convergence zone and I just start getting bounced around like a yo-yo. Some days I would have been pushing south, pushing south off the equator, and then the wind and the currents would come along and then in just two days, three days, just push me straight back north again. So thats challenging physically and replica IWC Portuguese Automatic watch psychologically. Its just really tough when youve made so much progress and then you just get shoved right back again. But one of the best moments on this last stage of my row was when I actually did cross the equator, and that was a really fantastic sense of achievement.

My friends had put together a bag of goodies not to be opened until zero degrees of latitude, and so I opened it up and there was a little mini bottle of champagne in there, which went down extremely well. It can be quite challenging, actually, replica IWC Portuguese Automatic watch even to get my food supplies out here. Thats a real priority for me. Its literally just not on the shipping route. Its so remote. Its not like Larabar can stick an address label on a box of Larabars and have it come directly here. Ill be ordering them immediately, so hopefully the bars will get here in time and wont get impounded by the Ministry of Agriculture in Fiji or anything like that.

So the reprovisioning side is going to be challenging this time around, but weve made some good connections here with people from Australia and New Zealand, so if we cant get stuff from the States we might possibly be able to get stuff from the replica IWC Spitfire Automatic Chronograph watch other side of the Pacific. Between now and April 2010 are you going to be intensely focused on preparing, or are you thinking of other things as well?Ooh, lots of other things. I think when you asked about my preparation for my first ever row, probably the biggest part of the preparation for any of these rows is getting the boat ready. Theres so much stuff. Brakes get corroded by saltwater.