2010年12月23日星期四

why we replica Omega 1362.10 WoMen's watch made this

The response for the live shows was amazing. People were blown away. We recreated the soundtrack the best we could, hitting the breaks, syncing with certain waves. People were totally tripped out. It’s all beautiful footage with all these different guys. People are like, “Why wasn’t this in The Drifter?” Well, it didn’t work, that’s why we replica Omega 1362.10 WoMen's watch made this. With The Drifter, we threw more into the storyline. It started as 75 percent surfing and 25 percent lifestyle, and by the end it flip-flopped. This movie felt very good to get all those waves out there. It’s beautiful footage that needs to be seen.How is music playing into your life these days?

Musics always been a huge part of my life. When I’m airplanes, in my car, I’ve got tunes going. I love music and being exposed to new music, seeing live music, exploring new music, and of course, playing.Can you tell me a little about H20?The concept is that it’s Hurley’s initiative to do something about the water issues that we have, replica Omega 1376.75 WoMen's watch sorry, I’m distracted, I’m looking at the waves.How’s it look?I just drove by T-Street and there’s actually little waves, looks kind of fun. Sorry, back to water. It’s kind of crazy when you break down the facts: 1 in 6 people in the world don’t have access to clean water and that number is supposed to grow to 1 in 4.

(Scott Tedro National Champion) (SageBrush Safari starting line)I did a Century over the weekend, which was kind of fun, but I missed the best part of the ride: the fabulous AID STATIONS. Why else would I sit on my road bike for 100 miles but to eat of course. A fellow rider named Cortez told me as we were registering, They have live piano music at the buffet table at mile 60. I kept having to remind myself to keep the replica Omega 1562.40.00 WoMen's watch pace, in between dreams of lounging in the grass by the flaky croissants and mounds of glistening jams and jellies.Too bad I took a wrong turn so I missed it. Which gave me more time to to think about what to ask Scott Tedro while using my tongue to vacuum out three packets of Gu, sans music. Tedro founded the US CUP National Mountain Biking Series on September 13th 2008.