2010年12月15日星期三

replica IWC Portuguese Quartz Chronograph watch Im quite a whole-foodie

Im just totally, totally on my own. How do I navigate? Ive got a compass between my rowing shoes, so thats actually out in the rowing cockpit. And then I have a GPS thats inside the cabin so I just check the GPS at the end of each rowing shift. replica IWC Portuguese Quartz Chronograph watch Im quite a whole-foodie when Im on the ocean. I take Larabars. I grow my own bean sprouts. Ive got a little sprouting pot there. Its nice to get fresh vegetables out there. And dried fruit, nuts, expedition meals, you know, freeze dried meals. But I really try and eat as healthy as possible when Im out there.

You have to be out there for a long time. How do you factor in how much weight to bring on the boat versus how many calories you need to ingest? Ive got plenty of space on the boat so its not a problem taking enough food, except of course that every pound of food is another pound I have to propel across 3,000 miles.Its like that out there. It can be replica IWC Portuguese Automatic watch really psychologically challenging, especially when you get to about day 60 or 70, so youve been out there for two months and youve still got so far to go, that can be a really tough stage. Youve just got to keep on pushing through.

I suppose Im also very fortunate in that its really difficult to quit once youre out there because, literally, theres nobody there. I actually have no option but to keep going, really. How many days were you out there for the second stage? It was replica IWC Portuguese Automatic watch about 104 days. Youre going to be preparing for the third stage in 2010, right?Thats right. Probably setting out in April of next year. And that will be from here to Australia. Will there be a different type of preparation, as opposed to the prep between the first and second stages?