2010年12月15日星期三

there are lots replica IWC Aquatimer Automatic Chronograph watch of less extreme ways

creating awareness of climate change and what people can and should be doing on an individual basis to reduce their own personal carbon footprint. I mean, I dont expect everyone to jump in a rowboat every time they want to cross an ocean, but there are lots replica IWC Aquatimer Automatic Chronograph watch of less extreme ways that people can reduce their impact on the environment. So Im going to be in Copenhagen. Yesterday, I had a meeting with the president of Kiribati, and its obviously a very hot topic, literally. Hopefully Iwe headed off down this particular path collectively as a species towards industrialization and fossil fuels, and maybe our course is taking us in a direction that its not very healthy for us to go. We need to give it a course correction.

So there are lots of good ocean-going metaphors there that I could talk about. I could get a lot of peoples attention, and they come and read my blog, and hopefully it gives me the opportunity to talk to the unconverted about climate change replica IWC Aquatimer Automatic Chronograph watch. And then January, February, March of next year, Im actually going to be working on my next book, which, you know, I said my first book was about the life transformation, the next book is going to be a very personal view on the environment and personal responsibility.

My book about the Atlantic row is coming out next month, so my book tour--were hitting, I think seven U.S. cities. over the course of a couple of weeks for book signings and readings, so thats very exciting. And the books called Rowing the Atlantic: Lessons Learned on the Open Ocean. Its all about my life transformation from office worker replica IWC Spitfire Automatic Chronograph watch to ocean rower. Its not really about rowing--that would not be very interesting. And then my focus after that will be Copenhagen, the climate change conference because thats what this stage of my row has been all about—